Another The Last of Us 2 review? Sure. Why not. But lets keep this one short.
We all know the game sucks...Ha ha ha. Ok. It doesn't suck, but it is boring. So really how is it?
- Graphics are good.
- The Naughty Dog team did an incredible job working on the story.
- Overall, the game is boring.
- I don't want to spend an entire game going through cabinets trying to find bullets and various items.
- I don't want to waste time reading notes that are only meant to set the mood but provide no benefit to me as the player.
- The fighting mechanics suck.
- Zombies seem to find you way too easily. These must be magic, heart beat sensing zombies.
- Where are the goddamn zombies (even if they can find you too easily)?
- The game will only appeal to hunter gathers who prefer to simply gather and not really hunt that much.
- Did they really just flip the story like that? It didn't really work. They tried to pull a Game of Thrones "we will do whatever we want with these characters" but it didn't work.